Living in Love and Faith RESOURCES
ZOOM SESSION LOGIN :
Meeting ID: 861 1104 7070
ONLINE COURSE DATES:
TUESDAYS: 8th February - 8th March 2022
7.00pm to 8.30pm
(Please join from 6.45pm to ensure all participants can be registered and we start on time.)
BOOKING YOUR PLACE
Please use EVENTBRITE HERE:
DOWNLOAD and read the booklet.
In our learning and meeting together we commit to …
• holding each other before God in prayer
• praying for the presence and guidance of the Holy Spirit in all our conversations
• learning together from Scripture and from each other
• enabling everyone to speak
• making space for those whose voices have not yet been heard to contribute – but without putting people on the spot if they don’t wish to speak
• avoiding interrupting each other, instead acknowledging what others say before moving on to have our say
• keeping confidential anything personal that is shared
• taking care about how we speak about others who are not in the room
• looking out for and being sensitive to people’s feelings
• giving each other time to reflect before sharing with others
• taking time out as a group from time to time, offering one another an opportunity to say if there is anything in the discussion they have found difficult but haven’t been able to express
• learning together how we can live more fully in the way of Christ.
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience,
kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
There is no law against such things.
Full Version of the Living in Love and Faith book available for free download as a PDF or purchase as a hard copy, HERE
Living in Love and Faith - READING RESOURCES LIST
Living in Love and Faith Church of England Learning Hub: Registration Page
Please give your feedback once you complete the Living in Love and Faith course, before the end of April.
The Church of England would like everyone who has taken part to:
- complete the LLF questionnaire – online or offline, digitally or by hand.
- consider sending in a creative response: a prayer, a song, a painting, sculpture or photo… Use the 'respond creatively' area of the LLF Hub to send in your contributions.
- send in a group response: a photo, an audio or video of a conversation among your group members reflecting on the experience of learning together
- Share your groups story on our learning hub blog.